- The Giants were originally stationed in New York, but were ejected in 1957 for lewd behavior and disgusting personal habits.
- While Tim Lincecum is a well-known pothead, in fact all of the Giants’ starting pitchers are drug users. Barry Zito eats peyote, Matt Cain uses oxycontin, and Jonathan Sanchez drinks a bottle of Robitussin before every start.
- Speaking of drugs: Barry Bonds.
- Celebrity Giants fans include Phil Collins, Mark David Chapman, OJ Simpson, Ted Bundy, Pol Pot, and Shane Victorino.
- This last is hard to believe, but Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval is even fatter than Melky. However, San Francisco has many excellent restaurants and Melky will try to catch up by Friday.